Speaking / Workshops
Who is getting your group excited about the possibilities digital marketing can unlock?
KWSM President Katie Wagner is available for keynotes, breakout sessions, workshops, presentations and webinars. After 15+ years on television, Katie is a polished and professional presenter, who will educate and entertain your audience. She speaks frequently for corporate groups and industry associations.
Notable speaking engagements include:
- Anthem Blue Cross (trained agents across the country)
- American Fair Credit Council
- California Landscape Contractors Association
- California Southern University
- Chapman University’s Argyros School of Business
- Executive Coaches of Orange County
- FocalPoint Business Coaching, International Conference
- Gen Z Social Summit
- Hawaiian Association of Broadcasters, Annual Conference
- IHG: InterContinental Hotels Group
- International Code Council
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- National Conference of Personal Managers (NCOPM)
- Orange County Associations of Realtors
- Senegence International, National Conference
- Southern California Institute of Food Technologists
Other members of the KWSM Team are also available to speak about a variety of digital marketing topics.
Let us create a custom presentation for your industry or audience. We’re waiting to hear from you.
The Orange County Association of Realtors wanted to educate their members on the best ways to use social media to connect with clients and grow their businesses. They staged a one-day ‘Real Social’ conference, and hired Katie as one of 3 keynote speakers. Katie’s educational talk centered around the capabilities of social media, effective strategies for Realtors, and general best practices. Conference feedback forms showed that she was the audience’s favorite speaker at the program!
Have KWSM speak at your next event!