Aug 8 2024 | 9:00 am – 9:30 am Video Shoot OC
We will create 3-4 short videos for your website or any social media channel.
Our shoot will contain:
- HD camera
- Full lighting setup
- White backdrop
- Professional audio
Here are some things to keep in mind as you plan for your video shoot!
Writing a Script
– Keep it short and sweet! Most videos will fall between 30-45 seconds so that they can be shared on your website or social media.
– Stick to one topic or thought per video – don’t try to cover too much ground.
– Use a standard sign off. Think of a call to action that tells your viewers what they can do next to get started with your business.
Writing Interview Questions
– Think about what your viewers want to know about you and your business.
– Interview style is about being more personable (less formal), but still providing useful information.
– Think of questions that tell your story – why do you want to help your target audience?
– Stick to one topic per video. Use no more than 2-3 questions for each topic.
What to Wear
– Jewel tones are preferred. (emerald green, purple, ruby red, or sapphire blue)
– Deep earth tones are also good. (burnt orange, maroon, earthy green, and mustard yellow)
– Avoid patterned shirts or dresses and ties with busy patterns. Simple is better.
– Avoid solid black or white. If you are wearing a dress shirt, light blue is preferred to white.
The KWSM Video team will be there to help guide you through the video process and provide feedback to give you the best results possible. We will run the teleprompter if you have scripts, or ask you the questions if you are doing the video interview style. We will coach you on how to stand, and when to use voice inflection and facial expressions. Our goal is to help you create meaningful videos that speak to your viewers.
1 in stock