Digital Marketing Strategist - Atlanta
KWSM is a full service digital marketing agency made up of driven brand journalists, putting a story-first emphasis on our marketing approach. We specialize in digital marketing strategy, website development & SEO, content creation, PR & influencer marketing, and digital advertising. Clients hire us to create integrated digital marketing strategies that generate leads or sales. Half our clients are B2B and half are B2C. We have offices in Orange County, CA, San Diego, CA, Atlanta, GA and Las Vegas, NV.
**For consideration of candidacy, all applicants must take this survey:
Submissions that do not contain survey results will not be reviewed.**
We’re looking for a passionate and tenacious marketer to join our growing team as a Digital Marketing Strategist.
Are you a confident self-starter that thrives in competitive situations? Are you a persuasive storyteller with experience managing clients and executing strategic plans that include social media, email marketing, blogging, SEO optimization and digital advertising?
If so, we’d like to talk.
As a member of our team, you will be:
- The strategic architect and executor of comprehensive digital marketing strategies
- Proactive, charismatic, and relationship focused with clients, communicating our strategic approach while surpassing client expectations and advocating for their success
- A visionary storyteller & content creator, helping to shape a brand’s story
- A master of both long and short form copy, capturing the clients’ tone and voice
- Accountable for driving leads and sales, hungry for results and focused on ROI
You must have a marketing degree or equivalent work experience, be comfortable with sales funnels and digital advertising campaigns, landing page best practices, email communication strategies, and the major social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
Agency experience is preferred.
KWSM operates on a 9/80 work schedule. This means we have every other Friday off, allowing us to get more accomplished in fewer days and enjoy three-day weekends every other week. We offer health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, 11 paid holidays a year, and many opportunities for internal promotion, professional development, and leadership.
This is a full-time, salaried, in-office position.
If you believe you would make an excellent addition to our team, please submit the following materials through this platform, or e-mail Jeff (at) KWSMdigital.com.
- Screenshots of recent social media campaigns/ads (4-5 samples) including a brief description of what you intended to accomplish for each screenshot
All applicants must complete this survey in order to be considered:
We value our team culture.
You can experience it on our Instagram account @KWSMteam.
You can learn more about the benefits we provide here: https://kwsmdigital.com/about-us/careers/