Digital Account Manager
KWSM is a full service digital marketing agency made up of journalists. We specialize in website development & SEO, social media strategy & management, content creation, PR & influencer marketing, and digital advertising. Clients hire us to create integrated digital marketing strategies to generate leads or sales. Half our clients are B2B and half are B2C.
We have offices in Orange County, CA, San Diego, CA, Atlanta, GA and Las Vegas, NV.
*This position can be located in any KWSM office*
We’re looking for a passionate and tenacious leader to join our growing team as a Digital Account Manager.
Are you a confident self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you love systems and processes and have experience managing clients and overseeing the execution of strategic plans? Can you juggle multiple priorities and not miss any details?
At KWSM, you will be part of a driven, hard-working team, while enjoying the balance of a hybrid schedule and every other Friday off. We take career development seriously, and love to train & promote leaders.
This position is integral to the success and retention of our agency’s clients. Our Digital Account Managers lead the execution of client strategies with the support of a collaborative team of copywriters, web designers and content creators. They are the primary touchpoint for our clients, and the bridge between clients and our team.
As a successful member of our team, you will be:
- The account team leader, guiding the execution of comprehensive digital marketing strategies
- Proactive and relationship focused with clients, educating them, and communicating our strategic approach while advocating for their success
- A strong problem solver, focused on results and quality control
- The driver of the processes that manage workflow and push projects forward
- Capable of managing multiple client accounts in a variety of industries, working to understand their business objectives, and set and achieve meaningful KPIs
- Someone who inspires trust (with the team and clients) by displaying a high degree of integrity and ownership, and a consistent growth mindset
Candidates should have at least two years of agency experience in a client facing role.
Other requirements include:
- Marketing degree or equivalent work experience
- Digital marketing experience and a deep understanding of what success looks like for our clients
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing best practices, including landing page optimization, email marketing, social media, and digital ads
- Advanced understanding of performance metrics including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, email marketing KPIs, and social media analytics
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills, with ability to set boundaries
- Demonstrated history of excellent written and verbal communication
We are looking for strong leaders who can hold themselves and others accountable.
Performance KPIs for this role include:
- Client retention
- Client growth and service expansion
- Positive client feedback on experience, quality of work, and results
- Consistent, measurable results in client campaigns
- Deadlines and quality standards met consistently
- Demonstration of KWSM Core Values
You’ll be given the freedom to make a difference for your clients and share your ideas and expertise. You’ll work independently and have responsibility for your client accounts but will be supported by teammates who have your back and want you to succeed.
KWSM operates on a 9/80 work schedule. This means we have every other Friday off, allowing us to get more accomplished in fewer days and enjoy three-day weekends every other week. We work a hybrid schedule – 3 days in the office and 2 days at home. We offer health insurance, 401K, 3 weeks paid vacation, 11 paid holidays a year, and many opportunities for internal promotion, mentoring, professional development, and leadership.
This role can be either full-time or part-time. (Can be located in any KWSM office – CA, NV, GA)
If you believe you would make an excellent addition to our team, please submit the following materials:
- Writing/marketing samples
All applicants must complete this survey in order to be considered: https://go.apply.ci/p/qSin8A75WY
We value our team culture. You can experience it on our Instagram account @KWSMteam.
You can learn more about the benefits we provide here: https://kwsmdigital.com/about-us/careers/
Each year our team members are interviewed by an independent third party as part of Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work. Read their comments here: https://kwsmdigital.com/employee-testimonials/