Who doesn’t love a good holiday? If you’re stumped about what to post on social media, chances are that there is a little-known holiday just begging to be celebrated.
Although there are well over 100 official holidays in the month of April, the list below shows some crowd-pleasers for each day.
Pick a few that you feel resonate with your company’s brand, and figure out fun ways to tie them into your social media schedule.
- International Fun at Work Day
- National PB&J Day / Children’s Book Day
- Don’t Go To Work Unless it’s Fun Day
- Walk Around Things Day (bonus: it’s a total lunar eclipse!)
- Easter / Go for Broke Day
- Sorry Charlie Day
- World Health Day
- Draw a Picture of a Bird Day
- Name Yourself Day
- National Sibling’s Day
- National Submarine Day
- Big Wind Day
- Scrabble Day
- International Moment of Laughter Day
- Titanic Remembrance Day
- National Eggs Benedict Day / National High Five Day (Coincidence? Not likely.)
- National Cheeseball Day
- International Juggler’s Day
- National Garlic Day
- Look Alike Day/ Volunteer Recognition Day
- Kindergarten Day
- Earth Day / National Jelly Bean Day / Administrative Professional’s Day
- Take a Chance Day / Take Your Daughter to Work
- Pig in a Blanket Day
- World Penguin Day
- National Pretzel Day
- Babe Ruth Day
- International Astronomy Day
- Greenery Day
- Hairstyle Appreciation Day / National Honesty Day
Which of these holidays do you plan on celebrating this month? Did we miss any of your favorites? Tell us in the comments.
For more social media tips, follow us on Facebook!