Who doesn’t like a good quote? Quotes portray the human experience and unite us as people, so it’s not surprising that they are good for generating Facebook engagement and reach.
As a business owner, you can easily use quotes to connect with your current and potential clients. One of the best days to do this is on Monday.
On Facebook and other social media channels, “Motivational Monday” is a growing trend. Users post inspiring quotes, often represented in an image. You can add the words “Motivational Monday” in the status update, or hashtag the update (#MotivationalMonday). Here is an example of how to structure the update from the Facebook page of Orange County nonprofit Working Wardrobes:
There are thousands of quotes out there you can use. To get started, here is a list of 12 great motivational quotes:
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”-Henry David Thoreau
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”-Abraham Lincoln
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”-Winston Churchill
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”-Maya Angelou
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”-Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”-John D. Rockefeller
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”-Mark Twain
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.”-Walt Disney
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”-Michael Jordon
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”-Steve Jobs
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”-Vidal Sassoon
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”-Nelson Mandela
To find quote images, just search on Google Images. Pinterest is also one of the best places to find content to repurpose on your Facebook page. Simply search for quotes by using keywords like “inspirational quotes” or “quotes about success.”
Keep the quotes you choose aligned with your branding if possible. If your logo is made up of primary colors, look for images that correlate. You want the images to easily fit in with your brand and the unique story of your business.
For more social media content ideas, follow us on Facebook!
Approximately 89% of industries are using video contests to promote their products and services.
Our team works as an extension of your team to carefully craft fully developed and expertly researched content that will keep your fans engaged.
CONTACT US to learn more about creating the results you’re looking for with an effective content marketing strategy.